Bradford Networks' Network Sentry/RTR for FireEye
Enabling Visibility and Protection across all Devices on the Network
Network Sentry/RTR for FireEye empowers security teams to contain advanced threats in seconds. Developed following Bradford Networks’ technology alliance with FireEye, this is a customized version of Network Sentry/RTR solution. By automating the complex threat triage and response process, Network Sentry/RTR for FireEye minimizes the risk to assets and intellectual property, protects the brand, and reduces the impact, time, and cost resulting from cyber threats.
Network Sentry/RTR for FireEye leverages its unique Live Inventory of Network Connections (LINC) to automatically correlate high fidelity security alerts from the FireEye NX Platform with detailed contextual information on compromised endpoints, users and applications. Armed with this information, Network Sentry/RTR for FireEye triggers an automated response based on the severity and business criticality of the incident.
Network Sentry/RTR for FireEye enables users to:
- Reduce threat containment time from days to seconds
- Dramatically reduce the number of steps during incident response to identify and remove infected endpoints
- Isolate, restrict, or block compromised endpoints from the network in real-time
- Bridge the workflows between the SOC (security operations center) and the NOC (network operations center) by automatically correlating silos of disparate information
- Add contextual information to security alerts and events to gauge business criticality
- Leverage historical network forensics to trace the point of compromise
Download the Bradford Networks' Network Sentry/RTR for FireEye Solution Brief (PDF).