Bradford Networks' Network Sentry/RTR for Palo Alto Networks
Technology Segment: Authentication and Access Control
Palo Alto Networks and Bradford Networks offer an integrated solution that extends application, content, and user-based firewall policies to mobile devices. By correlating network events to infected endpoints, the joint Palo Alto Networks/Bradford Networks solution bridges the silos of information to maximize network visibility, remediate compromised or vulnerable devices, and minimize threat response times.
Key benefits include:
- Seamless integration with Palo Alto Networks and other leading SIEM, Next-Gen Firewalls and Advanced Threat Detection solutions
- Comprehensive, real-time visibility over all wired, mobile and VPN connected devices and users on a network, eliminating blindspots
- Simplifies the complex and labor-intensive process of correlating threat intelligence to all infected devices on a network
- Removes infected endpoints from the network in real-time to quickly neutralize advanced cyber threats, and to minimize a threats’ think time
- Layers business criticality onto threat intelligence to prioritize response and remediation efforts
- Records every network connection (device, user, connection point, duration) to provide a comprehensive audit trail and accelerate forensic investigations
Download the Bradford Networks' Network Sentry/RTR for Palo Alto Networks Solution Brief (PDF).